We are excited to announce the 5th annual Arts díVine Celebration! Our most recent Arts d'Vine was an extremely successful evening, attracting over 2,000 people from North Carolina and Virginia. As always, our goal is to "spread the word" and expose as many people as possible to you and your art. This year, we have some exciting new plans in the works to expand and improve this June's event so that it will continue to grow and attract new visitors
The Arts d'Vine Committee would like to cordially invite you to participate in this year's event to be held on Friday, June 14 from 5-9 pm in downtown Kernersville. Businesses will once again open their doors to host wineries, artists and musicians. Just like last year, your participation in this wonderful event will once again make it a huge success!
The Arts d'Vine Committee will provide:
- An indoor location for each Artist
- Assistance from your host business
- Advertising for the event: 4 press releases, Ads in Kernersville News, 336 Events, ThriftyU.com, E-blast to the Arts d'Vine email list, 10,000 postcards and 75 posters distributed to businesses, restaurants and galleries in Kernersville, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point and Oak Ridge.
- A Facebook fan page for Arts d'Vine updated daily and a Twitter profile (@ArtsdVine)
- PDF announcement for you to email to your mailing list
We are asking each Artist to:
- Provide and display Samples of their work to be juried
- Be responsible for all sales and set up of their own work
- Communicate with the host business that will be assigned to you (introductory letters will be sent to you)
- A $10 entrance fee
The event is seeking fine artists only. Therefore, no crafts or commercial photography (wedding, advertising, etc.) will be accepted to view in the host businesses. There are a limited number of spaces available that will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. We ask that you submit your application by 5:00 pm on Friday, April 26, 2013. An application fee of $10 must accompany your application and samples. After your samples are received and juried, you will receive a confirmation if you are accepted by May 10th. If your work is not accepted, your $10 entrance fee will be returned to you by May 17, 2013.
We look forward to working together to showcase your talents.
Your artist entrance fee must be submitted with your application.
Contact & Directions
I'd Like To Participate!
Become a Sponsor